Be Our Guest
Every room in the reimagined Adelphi Hotel has been designed, outfitted, and considered with our your total satisfaction in mind. From the second you get your key to the moment you part the curtains and let in the morning sun—and every detail in between—we mindfully curate the stay of a lifetime with provisions you’re sure to love.
Every Adelphi Guest Room features beautiful hardwood floors, custom-designed furnishings, artfully selected antiques inspired by our history, radiant heated bathroom floors, anti-fog mirrors, glass-enclosed showers, towel warming racks, and our extraordinary Adelphi Perfect Night Bed. Luxurious soft goods, such as slippers, lush robes, and custom-designed throws make your stay even more comfortable. A complimentary, locally curated in-room minibar is accompanied by a selection of refreshments and snacks, and our turndown service includes a nightly selection of delicacies from our Chef’s kitchens.
Guests enjoy the comforts and luxuries of the following amenities in each of our accommodations, including:
- Red flower bathroom products
- Nespresso machine
- Complimentary refreshments
- Complimentary WiFi
- Turndown service of a nightly selection of delicacies from our Chef’s kitchens
- Complimentary Adelphi shuttle service within a five-mile radius
*Availability based on the volume of requests
King Bed, 350 sq. ft.
Spacious and well-appointed, our Premier King rooms are elegantly designed and feature our luxurious Signature Bathroom, with radiant heated flooring, double vanity with anti-fog mirrors, warming towel rack, and glass-enclosed rainfall shower.
Two Double Beds, 350 sq. ft.
Thoughtfully designed for travelers who require additional bedding, the Premier Spa Double features two full beds in addition to the premier amenities and luxurious five-fixture Signature Bathroom, all with a free-standing deep soaking tub.
Premier Broadway King
King Bed, 450 sq. ft. with Historic Broadway city view
Spacious and well-appointed, our Premier Broadway King rooms are uniquely designed with a four-post king bed and luxurious five-fixture bathroom, with radiant heated flooring, double vanity with anti-fog mirrors, warming towel rack, glass-enclosed rainfall shower, and free-standing deep soaking tub.
Accessibility Resources (ADA)
The Adelphi Hotel is dedicated to providing a luxurious and comfortable stay for all guests. With this goal in mind, we have included various accessibility features in the redesign of our hotel to ensure a relaxing stay for our guests with extra needs. Our work to consistently realize this commitment continues on our website. If you are having trouble navigating through our website, please click the icon in the bottom left corner of the page and adjust our site to suit your ideal viewing preferences.
The following reflect the efforts our hotel has made to be truly accessible:
- Four of our room types are fully ADA compliant. The bathrooms are equipped with grab bars, as well as appropriate fixture clearances and door clearances.
- All levels of this historic hotel have been modified to allow a person with a disability to enter the hotel and make their way to any of the floors and back to the gardens with ease. Accessible ramps and elevators have been added on all floors to manage the change in elevation between the two wings of the existing hotel.
- All public spaces have been designed to be accessible.
- All passage doors throughout the hotel meet ANSI door clearances.
- Our elevators are accessible.
- Stairs provide an area of refuge for people with a disability.
- The entire building has been redesigned to meet state & federal standards of ADA.
If you or a loved one notice any way we can improve upon our accessibility resources, please contact us. The Adelphi Hotel is committed to creating the perfect experience for all guests.